2013年11月13日星期三

Why Is My Computer Running So Slow? How to Remove Trojan Virus on Your PC?

Computer owners, if you are having a speed issue with your personal system or laptop and you keep asking yourself "why is my computer running so slow?", the first thing you need to know is there is no definitive answer. There are many things which can slow down and mess with your system. Using a high quality anti adware and spyware software has helped to clear up my PC of annoying pop ups and increased its speed significantly.

Here are just some of the problems which can affect the way your operating system runs; check to see if you have too much memory stored. Sometimes we download and download and forget we actually have a limited amount of space. Other causes for slow running machines are viruses; these can be detrimental to your system.

The viruses which are most likely to slow your machine down are Trojan, adware, and spyware. So how does one go about finding the cause for the sluggish behavior of one's system?. In this article I will be discussing in short the ways we can find and perhaps locate the reason for a slow machine.

Like I said above, the first and by far the easiest thing to do is check to see if your computer's memory is full or close to full. Another possible reason can be the registry. The registry is the system which keeps your machine alive. Too free up space double click My Computer and you will see how much memory you have and have used. If your memory is almost full, you can go to the control panel which is located in the start menu and click "uninstall programs".

Once this is open, you will see a list of programs. Go through the list and uninstall any programs you either never use or you think you can live without. If your computer is still lethargic, then that was not your problem. But I suggest giving it some time first before downloading all sorts of programs.

In the event that you have done this, and the machine is still running slowly, the cause is most probably viruses. What you will need to do is download an antivirus software or anti adware. Do not be fooled by antivirus software that you have to purchase; there are so many efficient and reliable free ones out there it does not pay to purchase unless you have to run a business from that computer.

How do you know which antivirus software to download? Well that is easy, you can do a Google search for free antivirus software and the first or second result should be perfectly alright to download.

Here is a suggestion of a program to get which I use quite often. This is my personal favorite it is an antivirus software called No Adware Antivirus. This program is like a dream it has done wonders for my system. It automatically notifies me when there is a problem, it finds the problem fast and deletes it fast no hassle. With this program, I have stopped asking myself why my computer is running so slow. I am glad that all the spyware, adware and viruses on my computer are all gone now all thanks to high quality software which I downloaded and would highly recommend it. Hope this was helpful and good luck.

Want to learn how to Fix Slow Computer? Donald successfully removed all the adware and viruses from his PC with high quality software.Click here to remove Spyware Now!

没有评论:

发表评论